Next Sunday is Mother’s Day, a day when lots of us will stop to think about our mums. For some of us, Mother's Day might mean taking some time out to remember.
Here are a few special and safe ways to help you remember your mum this Mothering Sunday:
- Print and frame a treasured photograph of her
- If it is nearby and you are able to safely visit, take her favourite flowers to her grave or where her ashes were scattered
- Listen to her favourite music or watch her favourite TV show or film
- Plant some bulbs or seeds in her favourite spot in the garden or in a pot in the sunshine on the windowsill
- Make her most loved meal
- Write a poem or make a card to take to her resting place, this can be at a later date if it is not safe and local to visit now