- This event has passed.
PA Education Conference
01/07/2019 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Dr Lisa Clive, Clinical Lead for Jeremiah’s Journey will be at this fantastic event introducing herself and the charity’s work alongside being available at our stand for information and advice. If you are attending, please pop along and see her.
Raising aspiration and achievement for vulnerable students
Who are we talking about?
This year’s conference will have a particular focus on Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) and supporting disadvantaged students.
We will be talking about students who are at risk of poor mental health, under-achievement, school disengagement and school exclusion.
Key Note Speakers Include:
• Dr Louise Gilbert, Co-Founder of Emotion Coaching UK
• Mark Lindfield Senior Her Majesty’s Inspector, South West Region (Retired)
• Elisabeth Carney-Haworth, Head Teacher of Torpoint Nursery and Infant school, and Co-Founder of Operation Encompass
• Dr Sue Candy, Clinical Consultant Psychologist
• Additional talks will take place as well as workshops in the afternoon.