Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!
We would like to wish all of our children, young people and families, as well as our wonderful supporters and volunteers, a Merry Christmas and a safe, healthy and happy 2021.
Christmas Opening Hours
Over the festive period, our opening hours will be as follows:
- Tuesday 22nd December – Advice Line Open, 10am-12pm
- Wednesday 23rd December – Advice Line Open, 10am-12pm
- Thursday 24th December until Monday 4th January – Closed
- Tuesday 5th January – Advice Line Re-Opens, 10am-12pm
If you require any support outside of these hours, Child Bereavement UK will be running their Free Helpline on the 29th, 30th and 31st December between 10am and 4pm. Alternatively, if you would like to leave us a message on 01752 424348 or email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will get back to you upon our return.
Wellbeing and Mental Health Services Available
Kooth.com is a Free, Safe and Anonymous service where young people can receive wellbeing advice and support online. It is available for all young people in Plymouth aged 11- 18 and is open everyday throughout the Festive period, as below:
- Normal Opening Hours – 12pm-10pm Weekdays, 6pm-10pm Weekends
- 24th – 26th December – 4pm-8pm
- 31st December – 12pm-8pm
- 1st January – 4pm-8pm
To access, please visit Kooth.com.