This Sunday is Mother’s Day, a day when lots of us will stop to think about our mums. For some of us, Mother’s day might mean taking some time out to remember her.
Here are just a few special ways to help you remember your mum:-
- Listen to her favourite music or TV Show
- Visit her favourite place & take a picnic or flowers
- Print out your favourite photograph of her & frame it
- Take her favourite flowers to her grave or where her ashes were scattered
- Plant some bulbs or seeds in a place that was very special to her
- Write a special poem or create a card to take to her grave or where her ashes were scattered
- Make her favourite meal
These are just a few simple ways to help you remember your mum on Mothering Sunday.